Advising for entrant students in Chemistry will take place on Tuesday 12th September 2017.
Advising for returning students in Chemistry will take place on Wednesday 13th September 2017.
Advising takes place on these days in Room 204 in the Purdie Building between 09:00 and 17:30.
Each student must book their 15 minute appointment with their sub-Honours Adviser of Studies through this site.
Please select “Schedule Appointment” from the menu above and follow the instructions in order to make your appointment.
- Please ensure that you make your appointment for the correct date and for the correct Adviser of Studies.
- Please make a note of the time of your appointment and make sure that you arrive for your appointment in good time.
- When you arrive at the School of Chemistry for your Advising appointment, please take a seat in the waiting area on the righthand side of the Purdie Building foyer. Your Adviser will collect you from this area when it is time for your appointment.
- Before you arrive for your appointment, you should have consulted the Course Catalogue and have a reasonable idea of the modules you want to study this year.
- If you book an appointment slot on the incorrect day, we will try rebook you on the correct day and send an email to your University email address informing you of this rearranged time. We cannot be held responsible for Matriculation issues that arise from you booking your appointment incorrectly.